Saturday, February 9, 2008

Well, I'm back from a few weeks overseas - was in Shanghai for a couple of weeks, then Hong Kong. Saw a new R35 GTR in HK - wow, looks fantastic going past, and sounds to match!

Thought I might take a step back to show up a popular design - "JDM AS FUCK" ("jdm as fck!") vinyl decal/sticker, available at JDMSTYLEDECALS.com!

This is one of my customers in Sydney, Australia, who stuck it on the rear window of his JDM spec Integra Type R - what a machine!




And to match the Transformers Autobots sticker I make, here's the Transformers Decepticons vinyl decal sticker!



Also recently had a request for some "squadron" designs, to match the kind of powerplant in your car. First off, is a "B Series Squadron" decal sticker design, ideal for N/A powered Hondas with the B16/B18/B20 "Frankenstein" swaps under the hood!



I also do designs on request, custom orders, team/club decals, just email me for more information!

2 comments:

Vinyl Decals said...

The transformer decals are really timeless. It's practically anywhere. It only shows how cool decals really are.

Maureen Grace said...

really cool!